The Elite Sales Associate (ESA)
We only hire experienced professionals who have a proven track record of elite professionalism. Because our model is virtual, we can hire from anywhere in the country. Therefore, we only bring on associates that truly represent the level of professionalism that our clients have grown to expect. As a matter of fact, our clients turn to us because our associates act as an extension of their own sales force.
The Main Objective
As an associate, you will represent our clients to initiate and develop relationships with their potential business prospects. During this process, you will manage the process of collecting valuable market data, understanding the needs of potential prospects, flagging warm leads, and setting appointments. Our software is designed to help you efficiently manage this process, so you can spend less time typing and more time carrying on high quality conversations with the right people. Although our clients request that our associates mention certain key points over the phone, we leave our associates with the autonomy to carry on the conversation. We understand that the ability to have high level conversations is a talent; therefore, we specifically seek out professionals who have displayed these talents through previous work experiences and who can display these talents through the interview process. We are willing to pay more than our competitors because we realize that those individuals with the greatest training and skills get the best results.
Because our organization is growing very rapidly, we are always interviewing.
Your objective through the interview process is to become an approved Elite Sales
Associate. This means that you will be considered for all future campaigns unless your
performance proves otherwise.
- Must display core values (see mission statement)
- Experience in telemarketing, customer service, lead generation, and appointment setting
- High level of professionalism
- Confidence on the phone with a strong phone presence
- Initially work 4 hours per day (Approximately 150 dials)
- Reliability and consistency
- Discipline to work from home
- Able to lead a conversation to extract the desired information
- Effective and concise note-taking ability
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- Results that meet client expectations
- Positive attitude
- Experience using CRM software
- Fully-equipped home office with no distractions (more details to follow)
We arm our associates with the tools they need to successfully complete each campaign. We work with our associates on a regular basis to help them get the most out of their interactions with these business contacts. Also, we are extremely responsive and strive to keep a healthy and knowledgeable relationship with all of our associates.
Our CRM Software
We developed our own web-based CRM software that manages the process of initiating and developing relationships. As an associate, all you have to do is log in from your home computer to use it. This allows you to spend a very large percentage of your time having high quality conversations with the right people. Prior to working on your first campaign, you will be trained to use the software. The software was designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. The software also has help screens to answer any questions that you might have. Our system also keeps track of the amount of hours worked, so you know exactly how long you worked, what the results were, and what you can expect to be paid.
Typically, our associates work four hours a day, Monday thru Friday, and optionally Saturday. For Business to Consumer campaigns, the hours are typically 4:00pm - 9:00pm, and for Business to Business campaigns, 10:00am - 4:45pm, all within the respective time zones. We do require a minimum of 20 hours per associate.
We track the number of hours our associates work compared to the number of hours that they commit to working. If our associates fall below a predetermined level, then the relationship can be severely jeopardized or severed. We prefer associates who have a proven track record of working consistently and reliably from their home office. We look for sales associates who are comfortable working at their own residence, and do not see this opportunity as a "work at home, work whenever" situation. We are very understanding of occasional changes in one's schedule. However, all that we ask is that one works 4 solid hours each of the days they are scheduled to work.
- Comfortable, quiet home office with no distractions
- Capable computer system and printer
- Reliable high-speed internet (cable or DSL required)
- Phone purchased through TNG
- Phone headset
Computer System Requirements
- Computer: Intel or AMD Processor of 1.8Ghz or faster, with 512MB or more RAM
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 or higher; Mac OS X v10.5 or higher; Linux v2.6 or higher
- Firewall installed & operating
- Current anti-virus protection & spyware/malware detection
- Router (minimum of 4 ports); Recommended: D-Link DIR-655
- Reliable high-speed Internet (No satellite, wireless ISP, or dial-up)
- Wireless connection within your home is acceptable, as long as your DSL or Cable connection is hard wired
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher; Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher; Google Chrome 6+
If you are interested in completing the necessary steps in becoming an Elite Sales Associate, please e-mail your resume to the human resources manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Agent Qualifications - Basic Requirements document. All applicants must submit a resume before they will be considered for an interview.
* Note: Applicants must reside in and be a citizen of the United States.